As a faith community, we take the health and safety of everyone in our care very seriously. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have made changes to our practices to provide a safe, welcoming place to worship. When you join us, please realize that:
- If you have not been vaccinated we request that you wear a mask. Masks, hand sanitizer and COVID home test kits are available.
- We ask that families maintain social distancing at all times in our building. We encourage conversations from a safe six-foot distance.
- Our sanctuary is cleaned on a regular basis and is unoccupied for most of the week to prevent the spread of the virus.
- There is one restroom available near the sanctuary, and we ask that you clean up after yourself so it is fresh for the next person.
- We may ask your name for everyone to be listed on our attendance list in case contact tracing is necessary.
We do hope that these safety measures allow you to relax and enjoy our time of worship together.